What is SEO?
SEO is focused on obtaining high rankings in the search engines for your web site’s chosen keywords or key phrases. Most off-line purchases start with online research using Search Engines, therefore SEO ensures that when a potential customer searches for your product or service, you are on the first page of the search engine results (people rarely look any further).
How does SEO work?
The most effective search engine optimization campaigns have a combination of effective keyword selection, correct web page structure, optimal keyword placement within this structure and solid link building.
All Search Engine Optimization projects should address at least the following:
- A site structure and proper code that the search engine can “crawl” and index efficiently.
- Content that is relevant to the keywords your customers will be using when searching for the products or services you offer.
- Links from reputable web sites to your site; Search Engines see inbound links from quality sites as a vote of confidence in your web site and reward you accordingly. Link building is an important SEO component.
- An analytics/stats package that will enable you to set your baselines and measure the results over time. This allows you to make changes based on correct statistical data. With a stats package, and training on how to best extract information from it, you’ll know how effective your campaign has been. Web site statistics also deliver valuable marketing data that enables you to make positive changes to your site and business.
SEO Benefits to SME
Small and medium business enterprises need SEO Services like never before. Competition for internet exposure is fierce and a relatively small outlay for SEO works can transform your website’s performance and rankings; being on the first page of google can mean an influx of targeted clientele who may otherwise have been unreachable.
Search engine optimization will help you with the following:
- Increase the quantity and quality of traffic to your web site
- Attract local customers while they’re searching online
- Persuade and convert potential customers
- Create a gap between you and your competition
- Develop fast and measurable returns on investment
- Lower the cost per client acquisition
- Broaden your market share
- Identify what your customers really want
In-order to achieve the desired results, we recommend starting with a consultation and audit
of your site. This will define which of the following services should be employed to improve usability and/or visibility in the search engines.
- Website & Competition Analysis
- Keyword Research
- On-page Optimisation
- Content Enhancement Services
- Website Architecture Optimisation
- Website Analytics
- Off-page Optimisation
- Link Enhancement Services
- Social Network Leveraging